October 26, 2008

LETTER to PRESIDENT(lol)

SHOULD WE BAN SMOKING IN ALL PUBLIC PLACES? let's read my opinion and leave ur comment

I do not understand why government does nothing to reduce the number of smoker or keep it. It is increasing time to time. By the statistic, the number of smokers among the teenagers has already become over eighty percent of total teenagers. I think that smoking in all public places is making advertisement among the teenagers to smoke.
In my view, smoking has only one bad side; therefore, there is not any benefit from smoking. The smoke contains over three hundred poisonous chemical substances that we won’t dare to hold them by our hand when they are themselves without mixture. Mongolian next generation is sinking in bottle of vodka and pack of smoke. I believe that Mongolians have great physical ability. But they shorten their young energetic age by smoking. Also sport men destroy their future by it too. The smoke eats human health by bite.
The teenagers are easily influenced by their smoker friends, because they like new things and always look for adventure. However, after public places are banned for smoke, quick spread will stop. Moreover, it is not the problem that only governments have to take care. Also in family, smoking members should not smoke at home. By smoking at home, they give wrong understandings to their children that smoking is just normal thing.
If we continue to ignore it, our nation will be face great health depression soon. Remember that only healthy people will develop our country.

4 comments:

  1. That`s a good point. I think teenagers assume that they r seemed as an anarchist or smth like that while smoking. Mmm, actually, it`s just my opinion. What about u? R u non-smoker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. But, in my opinion, a teeneger is not a child, so they made a choise, smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm. Socially I smoke. But not everytime

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the words like sinking in bottle of vodka and pack of cigarrettes, that's really true. I mean why people get addicted to such a bad things so much. I don't really get it

    ReplyDelete

 
Ad Astra. Design by Uundaa and Pocket