November 5, 2008

The most embarrassing moment in my life

It is natural that people face with a lot of inconvenient moments during their life time. The most embarrassing moment in my life was when a new teacher of literature came to our class. Our class headmaster came to our class and told us about a new literature teacer was going to teach us. We got upset because we loved our previous teacher very much. As soon as the headmaster left the class, one of the boys said that he saw the new teacer and the new teacher was so proud, unfriendly and angry. He told a lie that we believed him. A few minutes later a young and pretty girl came near us to get acquainted with her and she was so friendly.So it was easy to get on with her.

Later, one of the girls said “where is the new teacher? She is late for class?” Then, I said that the new comer teacher was so proud, unfriendly and angry. As soon as I said that, the new comer student got annoyed with me and said “I am not so proud and angry as you think” . We were all surprised and shocked, embarrassed and I said “ I am sorry for telling things like that” .In fact, we didn’t realized that she was our new teacher. I was so embarrassed and confused and my face turned red. After that situation, I apologized her what I said. Luckily, she was so generous of hers that sht said it was all right. This was the most embarrassing moment in my life.

2 comments:

  1. When did teacher say to write like this article? Or is it advice leaflet? Advising that Don't believe in boys /LoL/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted to see your face when that time! it`s nice to seemed me. nevertheless you believe in which boys, it`s your choosing

    ReplyDelete

 
Ad Astra. Design by Uundaa and Pocket