April 28, 2009

Website Review


I love watching movies that`s why I wear glasses. When I was young I used to watch tv a lot and one year there was a new arrangement in our furniture. the distance between sofa and tv got very very short and I had to watch tv as if I stuck my face with the tv screen. Then of course, my vision started getting bad. However now I know that watching wastes a lot of my precious time I`m still love movies. Maybe there is a lot of good movie sites that I don`t know www.ehlel.com is not bad I think.

Though Ehlel contains lot of things such as songs, videos, movies, electric books etc.. it is mainly for movie lovers. Like many other websites, it`s simply organized. In the main sheet there are latest informations , list of information sorts (movie, song..) which lead you to the thing you need and advertisements. What I love about ehlel.mn is it shows not only all contemporary good movies but also the movies users want. And the appearance is good too.

There is also a weak point. One or two months ago there was billboard chart top 10 songs wich were very popular then and today I checked the chart but it hasn`t changed not even a bit. That`s very irresponsible of the admins :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ad Astra. Design by Uundaa and Pocket