June 2, 2009

Fundraising Letter

02.05.09
E.Dulguun
Khan-Uul district, 19 street, 37 house, 47 door
UB, zip code 976

Dear M.John,

This donation will enable us to participate in UB's championship. This year's UB basketball championship is a important championship to our basketball team.

This event requires a large amount of money. We don't have enough money to buy uniform for our team and we can't pay amount of money that's required to take a part in a championship.

I've made this commitment and need your help to meet my goal of 200$, so that we can participate.

Mr. John, by giving to our team, you'll be supporting UB hawks and helping me to provide my team with jerseys.

I hope that you will donate to our team and help us achieve a victory in this competition.

Please take this opportunity to support the UB hawks. Your donation will do so much to help our team members.

I hope that I can count on you to help support our team and will follow up with you in a few days.

Sincerely,
E.Dulguun
99981055
Dlg_on@yahoo.com

P.S. If you want to find out more about the this championship, please give me a call or log onto their website at www.ubchampionship.mn.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ad Astra. Design by Uundaa and Pocket